The majority of Community Living Connections positions require employees to use personal vehicles as job responsibilities include being able to provide transportation to the individuals you are working with. You may also need to do other work related driving. Driving records are reviewed prior to hiring, and will be re-evaluated annually.
Authorized drivers for Community Living Connections will have:
- Maintaining an acceptable driving record throughout employment
- Access to a vehicle in working condition
- Proof of auto insurance that meets one of the following criteria:
- A split limit of $250,000/$500,000 = $250,000 bodily injury coverage per person with a maximum of $500,000 for all claimants OR
- A combined single limit of $300,000 for bodily injury and property damage OR
- A separate personal umbrella policy of at least 1 million dollars. If your umbrella policy meets this requirement then you do not need to adjust any limits of your auto insurance. You will need to submit copies of both your auto insurance and your umbrella policy.