Community Living Connections has excellent benefits available to Full Time employees working 30 or more hours per week. It is our mission to help others live their best life, and that starts with supporting employees to live their best life, by providing them with high quality health care coverage. Employees may elect for benefits when they begin their Full Time employment, or during the Open Enrollment period in August.
Health Insurance: CLC’s current health plan is an HMO with Unity/Quartz.
- No deductible! CLC pays for the up-front deductible, employees are only responsible for their premiums, co-pays, and out-of-pocket expenses.
- Premium: Premiums are processed through payroll deductions every two weeks. CLC contributes 75% of the cost of single coverage and 65% of the cost of family coverage. The premium cost for single coverage is $51.55/paycheck. Family coverage premium is $193.79/paycheck. When two individuals who are married and employed Full-Time at CLC, the cost of their premium is covered in-full by CLC!
- Copay: $20/Primary visit, $40/Specialist visit, $40/Urgent Care visit
- Please see full Quartz HMO Healthcare Plan for Community Living Connections for complete details.
Dental Insurance: Delta Dental.
- Deductible: $50/Single, $150/Family.
- Premium: CLC contributes 75% of the cost of single coverage and 65% of the cost of family coverage. The premium cost for single coverage is $3.59. Employee and children premium is $12.89. Employee and spouse premium is $6.00. Family premium is $20.25.
- A few highlights: 100% of Diagnostic and Preventative services are covered. 50% of Orthodontic Services copayment are covered up to age 19. Please see full Delta Dental plan for Community Living Connections for complete details.
Vision Plan: Delta Dental and Vision.
- Premium: The premium cost for single coverage is $3.00. Employee and children premium is $6.12. Employee and spouse premium is $6.00. Family premium is $9.12.
- Copay: $10 copay in Network, covers comprehensive spectacle exam.
- A few highlights: $150 frame/contact allowance. 15% off retail price of Laser Vision Correction. Please see full Delta Dental plan for Community Living Connections for complete details.
Life and Long Term Disability Insurance: CLC pays 100% of the cost.
401(k) Plan: CLC will match up to 2%, after 2 years of employment. Employees can enter the plan at the beginning of any quarter.
Generous Vacation and Sick Time
In addition, all employees receive:
Employee Referral Bonus: Download CLC's Referral Bonus Program Summary [PDF]>> Or, click here to refer a friend
For current job openings - Click Here!
Apply Now - Click here!